Have a little one that you want to send some love to? Sharing a few of my current favorites for a Valentine basket that sure seem appropriate for the occasion.
Sweet Shirley Doll - These are super cute and affordable!
2. iloveplum Shirley Tutu Dress- what little girl wouldn’t want this?
3. The Miller Bubble - literally the cutest thing that I have EVER seen!
4. Knock off Golden Goose - Palmer has a pair of these and they are pretty legit for the $$
5. Blush Pom Pom Storage - best storage for toys!
6. Words and Your Heart book - I heard this book was wonderful with a good message
7. Hug Machine book - xoxox
8. In My Heart - Another book I am excited to receive. Although Palmer might be a little young for a good message now, collecting sweet books is always fun because they can add up
9. Collective CreationC bows - literally have spent an arm and a leg on bows because Romeo constantly eats them, but these are very affordable and the best quality!
10. Sunglasses - appropriate for the occasion :)
11. All You Need is Love jammies - bought these from one of my very favorite baby stores in baton rouge and new orleans and just realized that you can order online!
12. Modern Blocks - couldn’t resist these! Palmer has been loving stacking blocks (and chewing of course)